Steven Blunt wrote:

> Most certifications require you to sign an NDA so you don't go telling
> people what's in the exam.

What exactly do they hope to achieve by this? How does knowing what the
questions are likely to be effect how much knowledge you're able to
demonstrate during the exam? You still have to be able to do it. And if
nobody who hasn't done the exam knows what's in the exam, then how can
it be worth anything - eg I'm hiring people, you've got a xCSE, I'd like
to know what you had to do to get it. Sounds a bit like 'security
through obscurity' - don't tell people what's in the exam, then they
can't look at the exam and see if it's actually 'secure' - ie meets
their requirements. You have to just trust that whoever's running the
certification is doing their job properly.