> James Wilkinson wrote:
>
> Excuse me if i'm missing something, but why not use fetchmail and mutt?

If they sound too hard, remember that there's lots of people out there who
battled with them at first (and most who'd never go back) who have written
HOWTO-like documents, plus you've always got the SLUG list. :)

> Mutt is good, you turn on threading and see all the lazy people who
> reply to other messages and change the topic of the thread rather than
> starting a new thread.

lol

Might I add, add the people who have terrible set up (or non-existant)
In-Reply-To headers?

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.