Hi all,

I have had home users public_html directories working before but this time
it's been giving me hell.
I am running virtual hosts and enabled the users "UserDir  public_html"
directive but for some reason I'm getting "You are not authorized to view
this page" in IE. I have tried looking at the apaches docs but can't find
anything on this error and why it won't let me view it's contents.
I have the feeling it may have something to do with the virtual sits and
might not know which site does the internal users belong to but I may be
wrong...
Can anyone help here?

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Administrator
http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au
PGP Fingerprint :       43DC 92AC 1A82 27B2 E97B  52F1 B60F 301A 38A9 A10C
PGP KeyID:              0x38A9A10C