Hey people,
On a redhat 6.2 box, or even a debian box, is there a way to change the default mail handler?
Like I have an alternative (read oracle) mail server daemon that takes up port 25 - it seems to speak reasonable SMTP. How do i get unix mail into that mail program? At the moment i think it is getting passed off to sendmail if say i use the mail program from the command line.
Is there a way to change it so that the mail is sent to this local server on port 25?
Is is a spool issue? Like does sendmail just pick it up from the spool and I have tog et this crappy thing to do that instead? Where is that info stored? How do i stop sendmail?
I should be able to figure out if I can enable this thing or not.

Thanks,

Dave