Hi all,

I recently got an IDE cd burner for my computer.

Works nicely under windows, but not under linux yet.

I was looking through the cd writing howto.

I eventually figured out that i would require the sg, scsi and ide-scsi
modules if i wanted to get it going becasue cd-record only works with scsi
or pseudoscsi devices.

The problem i have is with getting ide-scsi to work.

I'm guessing it needs someosrt of command line option when you do an
insmod, can anybody tell me what the heck that mght be ?

I had a look for docs but came up with nothing.

Jason

--
GnuPG Key 2450EEDC Jason Rennie<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Key fingerprint = 1A2B 5E34 B45A 2871 A488  99C7 7579 5FFC 2450 EEDC