Hey Sluggers,
After sharing the spirit and watching that little gas flame go by and some
cool police Harleys, thought I might ask this question that has been buggin
me.

When using a hardware RAID 1 does it make alot of sense to mirror the /boot
partition? I have got all the other partitions mirrored but not /boot and
another one that doesnt matter (/dos). In linux how does crash recovery get
affected if the disk with the /boot dies? Can't i just boot off a floppy
disk and get the system back up and running? How is the boot process
affected if say one of the disks isnt there anymore?

Thanks,

Dave

solutionsFirst.net Consulting
http://solutionsfirst.net