> Scott Howard wrote:
>
> SLUG-OT already exists - it's one of the 10's (100's?) of thousands of
> other mailing lists or newsgroups out there which are either specifically
> chartered as general (there's at least a few of these for Sydney alone),
> or which are chartered as whatever it is thats being discussed. There's no
> reason to create a new group when so many already exist!

Hah. I never thought to put it that way - makes so much more sense.

SLUG has enough to do with regards to Linux to even think about off topic
lists - Scott and Ken are quite right: Let SLUG do what it does best, and
take the crap elsewhere.

At least we enjoy being offended over *technical* issues. ;)

Thanks Scott,

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.