MORNING SLUGGERS! Ahem.

We had a long list of talks a while back, and they've finally dwindled away,
leaving us with the opportunity to find some more...

If you've got something you'd like to share, perhaps some new software, a
neat trick, a "you should be using this!" cluestick, or an overview of a
Linux-related topic for your fellow SLUGgers, now's the time to pipe up.

We'd like some talks for this month especially soon (by Friday please), but
don't hesitate to post future ideas here too. Please keep this on-list, as
opposed to sending it to the committee, because it's more fun that way. ;)

Thanks all,

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.