On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 05:36:28PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> We had a long list of talks a while back, and they've finally dwindled away,
> leaving us with the opportunity to find some more...

i probably shouldn't give two talks in a row, but if there's no other
suggestions, i could give a talk on:

aegis
 sort of like bitkeeper, except it actually exists (and is GPL'd)

cfengine
 for maintaining config files, processes, etc on networks of
 machines - and how to use it and apt-get to do network-wide y2k
 upgrades without pressing a key ;)

mod_perl
 how to do any server side web stuff, the Right Way.
 (or .. "what php will never do" ;)

anyone actually interested in any of them?

anyone suddenly remember that they'd rather hear themselves talk
instead of me?

--
 - Gus