begin  what  Jeff Waugh wrote:

> This one's a bit naughty, but the Penguinillas amongst us may enjoy it...
> Some may already know, I'm sure. ;)
>
> I've found another way to fool Outlook and Outlook Express into misbehaving,
> making your emails unreadable. A fun way to do this is by automatically
> getting your replies to 'break' the MUA. So, over the last week or so, I've

Wonderfull stuff Jeff!

I updated http://www.rodos.net/outlook/ with the details of the new
exploit and did a screen capture of what a message will look like to an
Outlook user.

Opps, they are not going to be able to read this mail. So night like they
have learnt anything yet.

Its to late at night, I am enjoying this.

Rodos

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | It is a simple task to make things complex, it is a
Camion Technology | complex task to make things simple. [Tom DeMarco 1989]