From: Dean Hamstead [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 4:29 PM
To: George Vieira
Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group in Sydney (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Netfinity 5600 and Linux with RAID 5

I beleive ext1 had a limit on it. But i dont know why youd be running
ext1
a 30gb partition is probably not a great idea as youll lose *alot* of
space.
(the whole allocation size thingy)

as for swap space, you can have more than one swap drive, so even if
there is a size limit, you can just break it up and the kernel will use
them all happily

Dean "Useless Waffle" Hamstead