Now that I founnd the files needed I still get problems. I'm trying to get
rid of DNS lookups in sendmail and use a relay host.

I'm not sure exactly what's needed in the sendmail.mc file but I get these
errors now.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] citadelcomputer.com.au: Name server
timeout
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Transient parse error -- message queued
for future delivery

Sendmail site says to add
FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')dnl
FEATURE(`accept_unqualified_senders')dnl

which I tried and create a new CF file and restarted etc..etc.. but to no
avail.

Is there something I've missed?

thanks,
George Vieira
Network Administrator
http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au
PGP Fingerprint :       43DC 92AC 1A82 27B2 E97B  52F1 B60F 301A 38A9 A10C