James Wilkinson wrote:

> Dirty balls?  can't help more than that, sorry.

If you are under the impression that it might be dirty balls then I
haven't made myself clear. It is definitely not a dirty ball or rollers.

It is like the left mouse button is being clicked very fast, repeatedly,
on everything the cursor passes over.

Somewhere something is broken, very badly.

And to top it off today, I've just received a duplicate of every mail
I've ever received between mid Sept and mid October (so far). This
includes stuff that was deleted from the inbox and trash. My Slug
archive for October will be stuffed with duplicate messages. It was hit
before I realised what was going on. The worst part is the messages from
lists that I've unsubscribed from and deleted the mail filters which are
flooding my inbox.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, much appreciated.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au