Ken Yap wrote:

> >Of course, I haven't been able to get a successful download of MusixTex
> >yet, so things might change {:-)
>
> There should be ready-made RPMs, DEBs or TGZs around.

There are, but half the internet is inaccessible down here and when wget
has trouble, you have to wonder what is going on. The download was
successful overnight anyway.

> Here's a sample, to let you have an idea of what's in store for you :-)

It looks no worse than latex and I'm happy using that. I always ran WP
in reveal codes anyway. Nothing could be worse than MS Word.

> The typesetting is impeccable though. I love the quality, I can print
> great music sheets even if my playing sends all the pets within a 100 m
> radius running for cover. :-)

If there wasn't players like you and I Ken, people wouldn't know what
fine music was to appreciate it {:-). I won't be volunteering to play
for the Slug choir either.

..snip....
   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au