Hi All,

James Morris wrote:
> It's a bit messy, but type 'make uninstall' from where you built the
> package, and read the warnings about possibly needing to manually remove
> files.

Thanks. Yes there is an uninstall, it was in "Makefile". I did that and
it lets
me know where to manually remove things from.
Eg.

Apache-DBILogin-1.6:# make uninstall
unlink /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/DBILogin.pm
unlink /usr/share/man/man3/Apache::DBILogin.3pm
unlink
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i586-linux/auto/Apache/DBILogin/.packlist

Uninstall is deprecated. Please check the packlist above carefully.
  There may be errors. Remove the appropriate files manually.
  Sorry for the inconveniences.

Well it seems like one is not normally supposed to remove Perl modules
often :-)

Thanks for the help.
Mike
Michael Lake
Active caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.
Safety Convenor, Australian Speleological Federation
Owner, Speleonics (Australia)