John Clarke wrote:

> > Yep, it was created by netscape and it looks fine. Netscape is just
> > ignoring it.
>
> It's been a long time since I used Netscape for mail, so I could be
> remembering incorrectly, but doesn't it create index files (possibly
> as hidden files)?  If there are such files, try deleting them.

When I backup my email directories, I delete all .*.summary
files - these are the indexes - to save space. Next time I run
Netscrape, it automatically rebuilds these files.

Hope this helps
Rick

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services Pty Limited
"Tired of being a crash test dummy for Microsoft? Try Linux"