Just a note to ppl having dial in prob's especally in Sydney

1) Due to the rain we have been experiencing lately line quality is at a all
time low. If you are experiencing problems with your modem try the good old
ats10=200 which seems to help alot of people. It basically ups the DCD time
out from 19ms (default) to 200ms which gives the modem a bit more of a
chance to re-negotiate the connection.

2) If your ISP is Sydney CBD based they may be having problems du to Telstra
loosing one of their exchanges last monday. This has been causing problems
such as Busy Signals and also line drop outs due to the other exchanges
having to bear the extra load.

Just some tips :-)

Regards
Edward Murphy