G'day all,
    My boss has asked me to convert our 2 Debian boxes (the firewall and the
mail server/Web proxy) from Debian to RedHat for the sole reason that I am
the only person with any Debain experience and he would feel better if more
people could fix any problems that arose (in case I was not around for some
reason)

I am loathe to do this for a few reasons.

It's a pain in the neck
They work fine now why screw around with them ( I am in the process of
upgrades and a security review)
If someone feels confident in screwing around with these machines doesn't
that make it more likely they will and hence a security risk/possible
problem exists.

Am I just being stubborn? Do I have a point?
Are there some more points to be made?

TIA for any and all discussion/advice/opinions

-----Gareth Walters