Simon, glad you did not take Simons rudeness to heart (are you both
Simon or am I just confused).

Have you tried running the Perl script directly from the command line to
see if it works from there? Any error messages in the log files? Does the
file have the same extension as the other ones that work in the same
directory? Might seem obvious but you are loading the page in your browser
through the web server and not as a local file aren't you.

Let us know how you go.

Rodos

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | We can imagine that this complicated array of moving
Camion Technology | things which constitutes "the world" is something like