<quote who="John Ryland">

> However I think it is way cool and possibly should be on source forge,
> converted to GNU asm and have support for lilo.conf files. The author calls
> himself Raster, but he's not the Rasterman. Does anyone know him?

He's just "some random dude that speaks Spanish", not Our Raster. ;)

I found it ages ago when looking for a replacement for BootMagic and other
closed boot managers (and was particularly happy when I found out it didn't
require a partition just for itself).

> How many people are using GAG?

Used to, but I don't need it anymore - there's only one OS I boot into. :)

I recommend GAG to everyone I meet who are the NT/2000/Windows 9x/Linux
multi-booting situation.

> What's the one RedHat 7.0 uses?

Could it be grub? GAG is a little different to the Linux bootloaders though,
as it's a little more independent. You have to do all the background work
(setting up lilo to boot from the partition, not MBR, etc) yourself, but
that's easy enough with documentation.

How small can a statically linked Qt/Embedded app be?

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                I get my kicks above the .sigline, sunshine.