Marty wrote:
...snipp..

> Linux Weekly News - http://www.lwn.net
>
>         Linux news daily and a comprehensive wrap up weekly.

Yep, good.

Ones to avoid are Linux News, Linux Planet and Linux World. Awful
analysis to justfify a pro-MS stance. If you want to know the latest
"schlock - horror" story about Linux from MS, these guys have written an
analysis of it and why Linux needs to be careful. At least one is a
venture capitalist looking for linux branded projects.

> Kuro5hin - http://www.kuro5hin.org
>
>         Like /. but so much better

Too much like slashdot for my liking. Also suffers the slashdot sludge
networking.

Six months ago, I tried to chase up a lot of linux news sources lists,
but there is very little between the development support and the
schlock-horror-commercial stuff.

Hopefully someone else has had more success.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au