On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 01:48:47PM +1100, Ken Yap ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> |I have seen lots of cards around from lots of different companies.
> |I know that a while ago every company used to mark their cards with
> |the mac address, I dont know why they dont do that anymore.
>
> Cost cutting.

buhahahaha, you gotta be kiddin`
a flimsy piece of sticky tape with a few numbers on it?

jhs

--
Don't rejoice in his defeat, You men.  For though the world stood up and stopped the
Bastard, the Bitch that bore him is in heat again. - Bertold Brecht.

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|