Dear All,

We would be most apperciative if you could circulate this email to anybody that you think is helpful to us in this email.

As the above subject. We need a team of Linux experts who can teach from
Basic Linux
Linux System Adminstration
Linux Device Driver Kernel 2.4
Linux Embedded Systems Enging
Linux Networking
Security Adminstration.

Or any of the above courses.

Do please revert soonest as the compensation is very attractive.

We would only quote you a figure if we see your CV,
2 pages of your past Linux Experiences.

Like Where, When & how long is the training,
For how many people & what topic is Linux on.

I look forward hearing from you & I will be grateful if you could leave your contacts like Pager and Handphone number so that we could contact you & time would given for preparation

The Recruiter for Linux Courses