On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, David Kempe wrote:

> I am running all the latest unstable kde etc and its very nice. I love it :)
>

> Dave

Yes Dave, it's got a lot of class features. I would like it to keep there for
when windows users visit. However I've got a work method consistent over
4 different machines and that involves WindowMaker because it is good for
keyboard shortcuts off the shelf.

I also believe in choice.

It reminded me of when I put M$ Excel and Explorer on a Mac. My supposed
options were ignored: I got the whole office plus Explorer made itself King.
Dozens of unwanted libraries appeared all over the extensions. ...
I'm rambling, but the lack of choice feels the same violation.

Nick