\begin{James Wilkinson}
> Ok, who's used/using cfengine?  Got any configs/urls to configs that are
> nicely explained so that I can work out how to use it?  I've got 5 or so
> Debian machines that really want to be managed nicely; actually, I've
> got one lazy admin (me) who wants to easily manage these 5 machines.
>
> I've read the stuff in the cfengine-doc package, but it's still not
> crystal clear yet.

i've used cfengine for exactly that purpose for quite a while, and
have been intending to give a talk on it for ~8months now.

since you're about the 7th SLUG person to ask about cfengine, am i
allowed to give this talk this month?  (or are we still trying to get
non-committee members to give at least one talk?)
(oops, did i say that out loud? ;)

--
 - Gus