Anand Kumria wrote:

> Basically our treasurer disappeared. Thus we were stymied through
> lack of access to our records and funds. Hopefully the problem is
> under control this year and we won't have the same thing happen.

General information for anyone involved in any organisation (including
business), the organisation bank account should have at least three
signatures, with any two to sign i.e. each cheque requires two
signatures. Usually the treasurer is one, but if they become
unavailable, then another pair can sign. Tried and proven method.

It only takes one get together for a new form and signatures to be
submitted to cover changes. It should be signed by the "el
supremo"(chairperson, president, head honcho) and submitted. The worst
you are going to be asked for is another copy of the constitution and
minutes of the meeting authorising the changes (the bank/BS is really
just covering its arse), but most do not these days.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au