There was a Linux Professional Institute Cert. course offered by Turbolinux
Australia as recently as February this year.  You might try Michael Stachanski
who headed up their training for before the merger last month.

The last I heard, he was considering continuing the training.  BTW, Michael came
from a strong unix background, which I guess would make life easier for Mark.

I don't know if this email address is still active for him but try
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  He has also posted to this list from time to time.

TL also have a great private study pack which covers the full LPIC generic
certification.

Cheers
John