It's been a while since I've had to do RedHat stuff.  When I try and
install a package and get failed dependencies, do I _still_ have to go
and hunt down all the packages individually, install them (and their
dependencies) one at a time until I have them all and THEN can install
the package?  Please tell me there's a better way!  (and without X)

If this is still what RH required what's a good package search
facility?  RedHat's own one sucks.

--
Rev Simon Rumble        Current physical location: London, UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The two most common things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
                -- Harlan Ellison
>From his recent comments on ebooks, Ellison has the latter in droves.
                -- Rev Simon Rumble