From: George Vieira
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:59 AM
To: Sydney Linux Users Group (E-mail)
Subject: sendmail 8.9 and no DNS.. I know, I know, it's an oldie
question

I have searched and found http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.22
which is to add the 2 lines in and recompiled the CF file but it doesn't
work.

I suppose a server listed in /etc/hosts goes into the DS options right?

Can anybody put a simple "put this in and this in and change this and
recompile this" for me?

I've done this before and I can't find jack on where it was done......

thanks,
George Vieira