Hi guys

My company is amalgamating two offices into on on Friday June 1st, and part
of the move is a networking change.

 I need to get hold of someone who can install/set up a gateway box for the
network.
The network is about 30-50 nodes, and it will connect to the net through
both an ADSL line and an ISDN line.
I would normally do it myself, but I'm cramped for time as it is
implementing the rest of the network, I haven't had a chance to do routing /
firewalling on the 2.4 kernel yet, and above all it's a rush move ( we are
swapping offices with another company on the same day ). So if you've done
this before, and can do the set up quickly and reliably ( time is scheduled
for the move, but we may lose productivity for the office if it takes too
long )...

Job will be for a couple of hours on the morning of Friday the 1st. Paid, of
course, rates would be good, and you are not expected to provide support. We
can run and modify the thing once it's up, just need someone to do a rapid
setup. The box will be brand new, and already have the OS ( preferably
debian... ) installed on it. We can have the general stuff installed and
ready.

Please contact me directly for more information if you are interested.

Adam K