Howdy,

Could someone please tell me how to configure the network card in
question? I read several positive statements about it on various Linux
lists and it is sold by everythinglinux shop so I assumed it was well
supported. But to my slight suprise when I actually installed Linux (Suse
7.0) I found this card isn't among those recognised by Yast.
Then I tried to look at the specs for this card listed on netgear's
website hoping to see something I would recognise from the list presented
by Yast - chipset, something, anything - but this didn't produce anything
useful either.
Clearly there is some way of getting it to work, but since I'm a newbie,
my knowledge stops here...

BTW, this is my first (probably of many) posts to this list, so hello
all! I just took the plunge into the world of Linux and Intel hardware,
and coming from a Macintosh background the learning curve is, well... steep :)