Stephen Graham wrote:
> Howdy.
> Has anyone had experience with putting high resolution graphics
> (tiff files) into a latex document?  I am having no joy at the
> moment.  I need to keep the images (pretty rendered ones) at
> as high a res as possible...

The LaTeX \includegraphics[bb=x1 y1 x2 y2]{} command requires
preferably eps files but can take gif, tiff and png. To use
the later non-eps files you may need a DeclareGraphicsRule command.

eg DeclareGraphicsRule{.tif}{tiff}{}{} but you must specify in the
\includegraphics command the size of the tiff image. You can use
a bb= format the same as eps files have in their first few lines.

If you convert to eps you will not lose any resolution.

Mike