Heya all,
I just installed RH7.1 on my PC (From scratch).
All installed OK, except for a couple of interesting problems.

I have a PS/2 2 button mouse and a standard 101 key - board.
This was specified in the install.
I have also opted for GUI login too.

Now, the problem(s) is/are this/these:
1) Everytime I start my PC, kudzu tells me that the PS/2 mouse has been
removed.
-- I Just select "Do Nothing" (hoping not to totally take out the mouse
definition).

2) When it comes time to login, the mouse and keyboard are TOTALLY
non-functional.

3) Eventually getting into an init 3 state (after 'linux single" at lilo,
and then init 3), my keyboard works fine, but when I try to invoke gpm, all
hell breaks loose.

4) Made a backup of XF86Config, and hacked @ the file. thinking that the XF
3.3.x config style format will still be fair to XF 4.0.1.
Still no luck.

I would really love to have my mouse and keyboard function again.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanx
John Z.