Thanx for the info Greg.

AFAIK, the 48KHz is a hardware limitation and the rest was done in software.
The sad thing is that there is very little about it on Google and I think the
issue has been "resolved" as far as the kernel goes.

Hmmm. Ponders the thought of going to alsa...

I think this will be one of the "things to fix" with Linux that I will get
around to doing when I have the time and experience, like getting the Kodak
EZ200 to work with USB.

        Regards,

                de Zwart.

Around about 2107h 03/11/2001, Greg Hosler emitted the following wisdom: