From: Matt - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:29:18 +1100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SLUG] OT: University

I will soon be making a decision on which university
I should study Computer Science/IT. I know there are
many educated people in this forum with a degree or
greater and look forward to hearing your opinions.

Currently i'm looking at UTS, Sydney and UNSW but am
wondering how these differ from universities such as
Macquarie and UWS and why these may be discouraged ?