Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Michael Lake">
> > If I login to Windows as "mike" then [linda] and [mike] directories appear
> > under the Network Neighbouhood. But you can browse *both* linda's and mikes
> > directories and windows does not ask for a username/password.
>
> Instead of using [linda] and [mike], use [homes].

There are other "users" like admin and others that have no need to be seen
from Windows machines. Thats why I commented out the [homes] section.
Also with just the 3 users that will have access I have set a path command
that will send them straight to the directory that they need accessed via windows
rather than to the root of their home directory. Basically I need to configure
each of those 3 users a litle differently. Hence no [homes]

It's a neat idea though having that [homes] section for lots of users.

Mike