On Sun, 2002-02-17 at 00:41, Michael Jordan wrote:

I know this is a bit out of topic, but I am a bit desperate! Can anyone
recommend a place that offers cheap/reasonably priced hardware? In
particular I am in dire need for a hard disk, cd burner and a stick of
memory.

There are a few markets around.  North Rocks Market,  there is one an
round house UNSW (I think).   You might search the archive for north
rocks on recomendations on vendors at North Rocks there have been good
and bad results.  There is also one at Granville apparently (which I
have never found).

KenF