Hello All,

I am a high school teacher whose school is running a Novell network.  I have
been wanting to run both a staffroom and classroom dual boot Linux machine on
the Novell network.  So I have downloaded and installed ncpfs and ipxutils.
And I have also downloaded a graphical login for ncpfs.

I have for over a week now been trying to mount my Novell folder on my Linux
machine without success.  I have done the IPX auto configure then typed
"slist" but no servers are listed, and I can't find any documentation
regarding manual setup of IPX.

I have read about using ncpfs at Linux.com and at another howto site.  But it
seems that I can't access the server.  Basically can anybody help me with
this problem, it is becoming frustrating to the extreme.

If you need any further information  regarding the problem please do not
hesitate to ask.

Kind regards
Paul Copeland