Paul Copeland wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am a high school teacher whose school is running a Novell network.  I have
> been wanting to run both a staffroom and classroom dual boot Linux machine on
> the Novell network.  So I have downloaded and installed ncpfs and ipxutils.
> And I have also downloaded a graphical login for ncpfs.

Vague reply because I no longer have a machine that links to the Netware
boxen.

You may need the mars rpms, etc, which give you stuff like nwpass for
logging in, nwmount for mounting a netware volume on the linux boxen,
etc.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>