Crossfire wrote:

> Uh, CRACK INVOLVED.

Naah, it was alien radiation - I've been to welding tonight - blow
torches, acid and lots of other stuff. I had to fill the cracks up [1].

The other stuff up was checking out a spam that claimed it had my Cv
online - no sense in confirming my real email address is there {:-).
Then nutscape decided to attach both to my reply.

Anyway, I was close to the important point - it wasn't gunna fit. He
probably should read the Xfree86 video timings HOW-TO anyway {:-). That
will really fry his brain.

[1] If you understand the difference between brazing, braze welding and
fusion welding, post an explanation to slug chat.

   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>