From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
E. J.
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 2002 5:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SLUG] Desktop Resolution Problems

Hello,
        Im having a problem with my Red Hat 7.0 Distribution concerning the
switching and cofiguration of screen resolutions. I am using a Cyrix MII 233
mhz with a SiS6326 4mb Video Card and a LG monitor with the heighest
resolution of 1240*1080. I try the [ctrl] + [alt] + [-] short-cuts but they
dont work, and I've tried using xf86config, but none of these seem to
resolve my problem, anybody know how I can change my resolutions??? as
640*480 is not a very good one.

                  -Aren