At 10:16 13/03/2002, DaZZa sent this up the stick:
>The only _real_ modems left on the planet are the USR's. Preferably the
>V-Everything Courier's, but the lower models aren't bad either.

You tried getting "firmware" for these things of late?  Nigh on
impossible.  The only thing that you can upgrade is the driver.  Very sucky
from a once fabulous modem manufacturer.

The markets (here we go...) usually have Netcomm Roadster 2's floating
around.  I saw them just last month.

Cheers,
Rob

--
I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as long as a week
sometimes to make it up.

[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 547 of a collection of 1204