heh notepad is ok, but it all comes down to preference I probably use too
many editors, joe and sometimes jed on console (or vi as a last resort),
nedit and bluefish in X and textpad in winblows.

--
Karl Clements
"Everyone is stupid, its just the degree that varies"

<reply who="Karl Bowden" date="Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:27:30 +1100">