On Fri, 3 May 2002 10:39:14 +1000 (EST)
David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I used to use a Jazz 1Gb for back up and it was hopelessly unreliable..
> the removable drives would turn out to be corrupted for no obvious reason.

Yeah, I had the same experience about 2-3 years ago. Jaz sucks. Better off
copying your backup data to a harddrive and throwing it in the harbour.

> Has this sort of thing improved?
>
> btw.. does anyone want to buy a SCSI external Jaz drive?

I had a lot of trouble finding someone I disliked enough to sell mine to.
In the end it became landfill.

I also have Zip and they seem reliable enough. Never had any toruble with
mine.

Erik