Thanks Tony and other replies. Feel so much better now. :)

My plan is postfix + amavis + Mcafee NAI (vscan). Never been using any
MTA except exim I guess I have to spend some time on postfix first.

Jeff: when will you give your postfix talk? I've been a SLUG meeting
once 2 years ago and thought it was too hardcore to me. Guess now is the
time for me to join the group. Oh yes will you include a MTAs overview?

Lester