Hi Jeff,

I head from Grant (linuxcare) here was doing postfix|exim antivirus
scanners.
For about a year and a half now I've had the qmail version running
reliably with amavis running under user qmails.

Is it alright if I could contribute anything (like a Amavis - Qmail
howto as well) just focusing on the difference from setting up for
sendmail/postfix?
It does involve a few patches (like QmailQueue) but if your using qmail
you would have to compile it anyway (Dan's licensing).

A few people have wrote a amavaisd client in C that behaves like qmailq
but never released it - amavis still runs reliable as ever with a non
daemonized version of amavis. I might have a go at the c client when I
have the time (probably soon).

Luke