<quote who="Graeme Robinson">

> I don't think alienating well meaning but less-protocol-versed slug
> subscribers is an optimal solution for this problem.

Agree strongly. :-)

> Why not configure the MLM to strip/bounce html postings/content?  Most
> MLMs will do this and I'd be surprised if Mailman couldn't.

Disagree strongly. :-) The likelihood for breakage is great, mailman doesn't
include it (telling in itself), and it's generally fairly unkind. Better to
have humans work it out for themselves where appropriate.

The age old whining about HTML mail is a bit of a reality distortion field
problem if you ask me. :-)

- Jeff

--
     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop