From: Tony Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 July 2002 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Routing problem (I think)

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 09:21, Alan L Tyree wrote:

> # Do not remove the following line, or various programs
> # that require network functionality will fail.
> 127.0.0.1     localhost.localdomain   localhost
> 192.168.1.1   sage.my.home    sage
> 192.168.1.2   bigdog.my.home  bigdog
> 192.168.1.3   chickie.my.home chickie
> 129.78.136.1  janus.law.usyd.edu.au   janus
>

> Shouldn't that do the trick?

Well, that depends if the host you're ssh'ing from is one of the ones
listed in the hosts file on the machine you're ssh'ing to....
--
Tony Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tel       :   +61-(0)2-9500-9996

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.