Hi,
I am playing around with a PC where I installed Linux RH 7.3 so I can learn more about it at which it was my first time at, and many things went wrong.

What I am now trying to do is re-format the HD to start again from scratch but I do not have a clue how this should be done. I read somewhere a command I needed to type in which I did and it came up saying there is no image to support this format command.

I then decided to remove the HD and put it in a removable draw on another PC of mine but now it won't show the HD in my explorer. I went into the bois and it shows the HD in there but when I start windows 98 up on this other PC and go back into the explorer, it is not there.

How can I format this drive so I can start from scratch again at installing RH 7.3?

Should I put it back into the old PC I am playing around with or should I try and format it in my removable draw on my windows 98 PC?

Any advise would be most appreciated.
I thought I read enough to give me confidence to have a go at installing RH 7.3 for the first time but I must of missed a lot of important issues regarding the installation of RH 7.3
There is no special thing I need installed from RH, I thought installing everything would be better for me to learn more about it.

Regards
Rod