On  7 Jan, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Err... any pointer to documentation partitioning a RAID device?

I don't know of any.  SLUG might ...

I think you have to work from existing partitions.  So, if you really
need to split it, then use a tool like Partition Magic (very mature
and safe, but runs under Windows), or GNU parted (I think).

Otherwise you'd have to back up, and re-run fdisk to wipe out and
re-partition, and then mkfs to put the file system back, and then
restore the data from backups, then edit /etc/raidtab and finally use
raidtools to mirror the data onto the new raid partitions.

luke